Another lovely day in late autumn for this year's event with fabulous views over Morecambe Bay and the Kent Estuary.
New records for the senior course which now includes a long loop down and through Red Hills pasture.
First man Chris Arthur, Bowland Fell Runners, 36.13
First woman Heidi Dent, Howgill Harriers, 42.38
Senior results link
|Chris Arthur with an extensive lead at the bottom of Red Hills pasture|
|Anthony Meanwell,Luke Bowen and Harvey Lord battling for 4th place|
Photo credits - Simon at CP10
The junior races were also keenly fought,with a record turnout of 85 runners.
Junior results link
- Dallam Running Club members ,families and friends who helped make the event happen
- All the runners for turning up
- The landowners ,New Barns Estate and the National Trust for their continued co-operation and support
- The Runners Centre Lancaster for vest numbers ,junior T shirt prizes and finish funnel and extra banners on the day
- Bulloughs Londis Supermarket Arnside for junior prizes and catering provisions
- Jon Wallbank www.absolutedigitalprint.com for the race arrows
Special thanks as always to Holgates Caravan Parks for letting us use their excellent Hollins Farm facilities to stage the event.
We are invited back next year.
The likely date to fit with the rest of the FRA calendar is Sunday 19th November 2017.Will confirm here in Spring 2017.
See you there!